Saturday, October 29

Day 58

So the she-devil took upon herself to let me know that I had not updated this in a while. Two weeks so I guess she is right.

Had a bunch of exams so been a bit busy. Can't believe that both Maroon 5 and Jon Stewart were in town especially after I had left it. Read a very interesting article on the regional variations of the Ramayana across most of Asia. It was enlightening.

Probably should share it. Here, go take a look -  Many Ramayanas

There are numerous parallels to Roman and Greek mythos and some uncanny similarities to a couple of Disney fairy tales. And yes, I always qualify those fairy tales as Disney products. If you have ever read or heard(they were oral traditions) ye olde fairy tales, the term fairy tale ending would have a completely different meaning for you.


No comments: