Wednesday, September 21

Day 10

Beginning. Again. All the gala of events they have to mark of a new start. Met a very very old friend. Elementary school to be specific. Its been a while. We reminisced. Had kept in touch these past few years though. Social Networking. It does have its benefits sometimes.

I told him about what I was up to. Blamed him of course. He had made the same life changing decisions I had made. A few years earlier. Had a good laugh about it.

Bloody administrators though. In this day and age how can someone, who is supposed to work the administration role on a computer, not know how to use one?  As in he needed someone else to do it for him. Idiot even got annoyed by how dealing with me was taking too long. As if me explaining myself and then him trying to relay the information to a third person to figure out was efficient to begin with. Asked me to return in a couple of days. Last I heard he was quite sick. I deny any responsibilities.

Which reminds me, Day and Age was quite a good album. They are amazing in concert too.

No comments: