Friday, September 9

Day 2

Its Friday. And on that topic, I am pretty sure I haven't met anyone who knew who Rebbecca Black was. Good omen. Also had a very shrink-like conversation with an intriguing person. Probably have never had a chat with someone like him. It was quite unique.

Was walking back home late afternoon. Came a cross a few street urchins. Probably the homeless variety. The youngest one, around 7, had one of the foulest mouths I have ever come across. The two minutes I was within hearing range on the other side of the street involved me being exposed me to some of the most imaginative, descriptive and colorful lexicon of expletives and curses. Sort of like some of the dialogue from Four Lions. But far more explicit. Also if you like dark comedies and haven't already, go watch Four Lions. Or look it up on youtube.

I went to one of those new cafes that seem to be sprouting up all over my neighborhood. This was one was nice though. It was comfortable. Had an art gallery too. And a movie room. Food was meh. Maybe I'll try the waffles next time. Met up with a few old friends there. Regaled them with stories from our past. Reminiscing about the foolish things we did when we were younger was quite enjoyable. Should do that more often.

No comments: